domingo, 22 de enero de 2017

NO OUTLET











































My mum’s blouse from the 90’s; I remember this blouse in her wardrobe all the time, the colours and shapes caught my attention so much and every time I look at this blouse I refresh that time effortlessly.
I’m not used to the type of today’s blouse with the duck tail or the blouse tied in front, I’m a classic girl with 90’s inspiration and this will never die on me.
This vintage piece it's the main thing on my look, I hope you like it and leave your comments below, I would love to know what do you think.
Lost of love,
Vania.





La blusa de mi mamá de los años 90s; Recuerdo esta blusa en su guardarropa todo el tiempo, los colores y las formas llamaron mi atención tanto y cada vez que miro esta blusa refresco esa época sin esfuerzo.
No me acostumbro al tipo de blusa de hoy en día con la cola de pato o la blusa amarrada delante, soy una chica clásica con inspiración de los 90s y esto nunca morirá en mí.
Esta pieza vintage es lo principal de mi look, espero que les guste y dejen sus comentarios abajo, me encantaría saber que piensan.
Con mucho amor,
Vania.


Blouse - Vintage
Pants - Kayra Poblet
Sunglasses - Funkyfish
Platform Sandals - Similar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario