sábado, 7 de enero de 2017

CUZCO - THE WALL


















  













First post of the year guys! I want to share these pictures of my last day in Cuzco with all of you.
These photos were taken before it started to rain with lighting and thunder. My boy was shooting while I was hearing very loud thunder, omg! and the air was not my best friend as you can see.

By the way! I bought this moto jacket in Cuzco. I was walking around the square looking for where to play pool and I saw this jacket in the showcase (it's never enough to have a pair of jackets on your wardrobe!) there’s no need to be leather to rock it well.
My boyfriend’s jacket was a ‘’must have’’ to imply the tomboy look with the rock style.
The highlight is my Pink Floyd t-shirt I wore it twice on this trip and the fastest makeup I could do during my stay.

Hope you enjoy this Pink Floyd outfit I wish I could take more pictures but we went in rainy season. 
With love,
Vania. 





Primer post del año chicos! Quiero compartir estas fotos de mi último día en Cuzco con todos ustedes.
Estas fotos fueron tomadas antes de que comience a llover con relámpagos y truenos. Mi chico estaba tomando fotos mientras yo escuchaba los truenos muy fuerte, opd! Y el aire no era mi mejor amigo como se puede ver.

¡Por cierto! Compré esta moto jacket en Cuzco. Estaba caminando alrededor de la plaza buscando donde jugar billar y vi esta chaqueta en la vitrina (nunca es suficiente tener un par de chaquetas en tu armario!) no hay necesidad de ser de cuero para lucirlo bien.
La casaca de mi enamorado era un '’ must have '' para involucrar el look tomboy con el rock style.
Cabe destacar mi polo de Pink Floyd que por cierto lo usé dos veces y el maquillaje más rápido que pude hacer durante mi estadía.

Espero que disfrute de este equipo de Pink Floyd Ojalá pudiera tomar más fotos, pero fuimos en la temporada de lluvias.
Con amor,
Vania.




Moto Jacket - Topitop (Cuzco)
Boyfriend's Jacket - Zara
T-shirt - Vintage
Leggings - H&M
Shoes - Basement

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario