lunes, 6 de febrero de 2017

LE SOLEIL



























































Textures and graphic t-shirts shows off your luxury touches in your daily style added PU leggings with platform boots or motorcycle boots are key element of the rocker chic style.
Anyways we need more volume on this track to complete the rocker-chic look with the ultimate cat-eye and this matte grape lipstick from Kylie Jenner. Of course, I do not forget these lovely earrings with the hairstyle to soften "the chic girl". 

This combo is absolutely an authentic piece, in fact this outfit wouldn’t be the same without the blazer (I just can’t believe I've worn this blazer once in 4 years, maybe I could wear it more often).

Hey boys and girls, girls and boys, I would like to know what you think of this post leaving a comment below, I would be very pleased to read your opinions, I also promise that I will try to post more often and who knows, maybe Black Diary will be available in my next post !!!
With love,
Vania.




Las texturas y los polos con gráficos presumen tus toques lujosos en tu estilo diario, sumado PU leggings con botas de plataforma o botas de motociclista son elementos claves de un estilo chic rockero.
De todos modos necesitamos más volumen en este track para completar el look rockero chic con un delineado ojo de gato y este lápiz labial mate uva de Kylie Jenner. Por supuesto, no me olvido de estos preciosos aretes y el peinado para suavizar "la chica chic". 

Este combo es absolutamente una pieza auténtica, de hecho este outfit no sería el mismo sin el blazer (simplemente no puedo creer que haya usado este blazer solo una vez en 4 años, tal vez lo uso más seguido).

Hey chicos y chicas, chicas y chicos, me gustaria saber qué es lo que piensan de este post dejando un comentario abajo, estaría encantadísima de leerlos, también prometo postear más seguido y quién sabe, tal vez Black Diary estará disponible en mi siguiente post!!!
Con amor,
Vania.




T-shirt - Romwe
Blazer - Topitop
PU Leggings - Nastygal
Platforms Boots - Costum made
Backpack - Forever21

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario