jueves, 10 de noviembre de 2016

SILENT & GREY


























This is what I wrote on october 8th. I had to procrastinate this post for many reasons... and I lost my phone by the way, so I won't be able to post on instagram for a while.
I hope you can understand it…

Today was not a day like any other day among surprises, blues, bitterness and sorrows I tried to find stability on my way but I’m still keep fighting against myself.
At this point I’m gutted!.

I woke up slightly happy. The previous day was my grandpa's birthday (I call him bebo) so today we took him out, we dinner together and we enjoyed the sunset because the restaurant is located on the beach.

From one moment to another, everything changed! 
I picked up the phone my paa was calling me… I answered the phone and the first thing he said to me: ''hi daughter, you don’t know what just happened, Arthur has passed away'' I heard and I repeated the same… what?? Arturo has died? and my grandma said: ''finally! good!’’. 
I was thinking: ''I want to kill her'' - please this is important, I told her but she didn’t care, she was still talking: ''but finally, I didn’t like that cat, anyways’'.
I was not joking, animals are very important to me and she never understands it, so she was talking and talking so I said, ‘’I don’t care if you sorry, I just heard what you said with that tone so if you keep talking I will never talk to you again. He was suffering a lot! he was really bad, he had kidneys disease and he won't stop crying, Arthur was sacrificed and you just don’t get it’' 5 minutes of silence…

My dad was going to burry Arthur with me, but first we had to buy a shovel.
I was sitting next to Arthur on the car, he was not stiff at all, I saw his face and he was beautiful but with eyes wide open, he didn’t smell dirty but smelled weird just the enviroment smelled like death. 
What a sad day, my garfield is not here anymore (he was like garfield, hair colour, mood...).
Now he is buried in the garden of my stepbrother's grandmother.
Rest in peace my Garfield

In memory of Arthur.





Esto es lo que escribí el 8 de octubre. Tuve que posponer este post por varias razones ... y por cierto perdí mi cel, así que no voy a publicar en instagram por un buen rato.
Espero que puedan entenderlo…

Hoy no fue un día cualquiera entre sorpresas, melancolía, amargura y tristezas. Traté de encontrar la estabilidad por donde iba, pero todavía sigo luchando contra mí mismo.
En este punto estoy destruida!.

Me desperté algo feliz. El día anterior fue el cumpleaños de mi abuelo (lo llamo bebo) así que hoy lo sacamos, cenamos juntos y disfrutamos del sunset porque el restaurante está en la playa.

De un momento a otro, ¡todo cambió…!
Cogí mi cel mi paa me estaba llamando ... Contesté y lo primero que me dijo fue: hola hija, no sabes lo que acaba de pasar, Arturito murió. Escuché y repetí lo mismo ... ¿qué? ¿Arturo ha muerto? Y mi abuela dijo: "¡por fin! ¡que bueno!'’. 
Estaba pensando: '' Quiero matarla '' - por favor, esto es importante le dije y ella seguía diciendo: por fin!, al fin y al cabo que no me gustaba ese gato.
No estaba bromeando, los animales son muy importantes para mí y ella nunca lo entiende, seguía hablando y hablando, así que le dije: "No me importa si te da pena, acabo de escuchar lo que dijiste y como lo dijiste, así que si sigues hablando no te voy a volver hablar. ¡Él sufrió mucho! estaba muy mal, estaba mal de los riñones y no dejaba de llorar, Arturo fue sacrificado y no lo entiendes "5 minutos de silencio…

Mi papá estaba yendo a enterrar a Arturo conmigo, pero primero teníamos que comprar una pala.
Yo estaba sentada al costado de Arturo en el carro, no estaba para nada rígido, vi su cara y era hermoso, pero con los ojos bien abiertos, no olía feo pero olía extraño, el ambiente olía a muerte.
Qué día tan triste, mi garfield ya no está aquí (él era como Garfield, el color de su pelo, el estado de ánimo ...).
Ahora está enterrado en el jardín de la abuela de mi hermanastro.
Descansa en paz mi Garfield.

En memoria de Arturo.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario