jueves, 3 de noviembre de 2016

BLACK HEART



































Hey guys! here I am!! I haven't posting lately because I was travelling, moreover when I came to my city I had so many things to do, so I had to speeding up things because I arrived on october 30th. 

I'm exhausted, my allergies and my asthma are popping up!! :( I barely have time for sleep, but I had to post this costume no matter what…

I hope you enjoy this peculiar costume halloween, always reflecting my personal style, really I tried to do it carefully, I like every part of it and I got dared to wore this tutu skirt finally!!
And I just love how it looks the corset and the tutu skirt together.

I will be so happy to read your comments below, thank you guys for watching me all over again. Lots of love ❤


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario