domingo, 11 de diciembre de 2016

THE SQUARE
























Casual outfit to go on tour, especially when the weather is so moody, you need to get cozy sweaters like this one, it’s necessary!  
I’m completely in love with my bag, the colours and textures are great, this type of bag are infinite, I absolutely recommend this type of purchase, leather is the best choice, but I can't say the same for the shoes, I was slightly happy with this footwear until I realised are just for exhibited and not for walking.

My advice: I don’t agree with these boots and I feel quite disappointed because I wore it twice and I had to throw them away , I think it’s a waste of money. Of course, they are nice, but we have to buy something we can wear in long run.
the thing is,in addition to showing what I am wearing is discovering what is worth or just what not, buy interesting things and then recommend it to all of you and have an clearly idea of what you could buy, when you go to Cuzco, but this is an honest mistake. I define this product as ''you can see, but you can’t touch''




Look casual para ir de tour, especialmente cuando el clima es tan cambiante, es necesario tener suéteres cómodos como este!
Estoy tan enamorada de mi morral, los colores y las texturas son geniales, este tipo de bolso son infinitos, recomiendo absolutamente este tipo de compra, el cuero es la mejor opción, pero no puedo decir lo mismo de los zapatos, estaba algo feliz con estas botas hasta que me di cuenta que son sólo para exhibir y no para caminar.

Mi consejo: No estoy de acuerdo con estas botas y me siento muy decepcionado porque lo usé dos veces y tuve que tirarlas a la basura, creo que es una pérdida de dinero. Por supuesto, son bonitas, pero tenemos que comprar algo que podamos usar a largo plazo.
El tema es, además de mostrar lo que estoy usando es descubrir lo que vale la pena o simplemente lo que no, comprar cosas interesantes y luego recomendarlo a todos ustedes y tener una idea clara de lo que se podría comprar, cuando vayan a cuzco, pero este es un honesto error. Defino este producto como "se puede ver, pero no se puede tocar".




Sweater - Cuzco
Boots - Cuzco
Bobble Hat - Cuzco
Bag - Cuzco
Pants - Unlock

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario